Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Health 411. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Optimal Natural Health; Co-op Comp. - homonal issues
Topic Started: Aug 29 2007, 07:57 PM (739 Views)
AloeGal
Member Avatar
TV Host
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://www.optimalnaturalhealth.com/fe/index.php

Hormonal support for women and men. S.H.E. book by founder Leilani Tejada.
Bliss cream - 3 strengths, Joy intimate moisture. NEW skin care products.

888-641-2547 to get more information.

(this company available in the co-op)
Blessings,
AloeGal :)
You never know why you're alive until you know what you would die for....I would die for You. ~ Mercy Me
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AloeGal
Member Avatar
TV Host
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It is recommended that this product be rubbed into thin-skinned areas, twice daily. 3 weeks on, one weeek off.

I personally rotate between wrists, inside elbows, inside knees, lower back, chest, neck, and below the breast on rib cage. Feet is also a good place as well as ankles. It depends on where you have the least amount of fat deposits.

Rubbing on fatty areas causes this progesterone to be absorbed more slowly such as a timed-release. This technique may be better for some people.

In the case of fobrocystic Breast Disease it is recommended that this product be rubbed directly on the breasts.

Please feel free to call this company's office and ask questions. The personnel are all exceptionally knowledgable. 9-5 M-F Central Time.
Blessings,
AloeGal :)
You never know why you're alive until you know what you would die for....I would die for You. ~ Mercy Me
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Helpful Links · Next Topic »
Add Reply