Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome to Wiolawa Press Forum; Bug Free
Topic Started: Nov 16 2011, 02:16 AM (2,200 Views)
paulkwiatkowskikasper
Instigator
:D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gunroshin
Member Avatar

Hello brother...
I once had Super Powers but that therapist lady took them away from me!

Robby
Member Avatar

;)
Information is a gift no one owns it because everyone is it.

Gunroshin
Member Avatar

Where is Wio?

paulkwiatkowskikasper
Instigator
Don´t know Gun

Againstreptiles

THE BITCH ON THE OTHER FORUM DOESN'T STOP CHANGING THE OWL LOGO..ONE MINUTE IT'S AN OWL, THE NEXT IT HAS A DIFFERENT BACKGROUND...SHE FOOLED US ALL

Againstreptiles

did you email Wio Paul toinvite her here?

ferz

i'm gonna be bitter to YOU, new TEAMER... but, PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF - AGAINSTREPTILES ?
= sorry, to YOU TEAMERS, but... " who got burnt on the mouth with hot-soup ... now wispers in yogurt" = free-translatyon of a romanyan saying-folklor...
YOU UNDERSTAND me , AGAINSTREPTILES , & hope no-hard-feelings... ut, YOU 're new to me & i had a back-step ' first moment i met YOU here...capisci ?
well, PAUL, i was going to tell YOU ' i thought YOU rushed ' to tell ' TEAMERS FROM THE witch-board ' that WIO STEPED-OUTTA THERE...
=i'm gonna try notify HER RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS NEW FORUM...
&, beware !!!
= poison-ivy is tech-skilled & not so stupid & might try to "enter ' back-door" IN HERE !...
ABBA IS WITH YOU
= i'm gonna send WIO a mail right NOW ...

ferz

must beware ! petunia KNOWS !
= OK ? - i've just sent a"dark wave" & the info i extracted from it was... "poison-ivy knows" ...
ok?
ABBA IS WITH YOU

paulkwiatkowskikasper
Instigator
Againstreptiles
Nov 18 2011, 02:08 PM
did you email Wio Paul toinvite her here?
don´t have her official email but i did leave her some messages on facebook

paulkwiatkowskikasper
Instigator
good let her know her steeking plans are falling through.... she banned me again for posting something until feb 16th.... screw them... nothing here will be moderated or manipulated like those fools over there....

Againstreptiles

The email is wiolawa72@yahoo.com

ferz

PAUL, AGAINSTR' = WIO GOT my MAIL & i SENT HER THE LINK TO THIS FORUM = i'LL DO THIS AGAIN , in few minutes, ok ?ABBA IS WITH YOU

Gunroshin
Member Avatar

slayingtheilluminati 57 minutes ago Post #51
Advanced Member
[ * * * ]

Group:
Members

this board has been raped since that crackhead paul whatever his name was, was a/the admin (thats why i left and didnt post anymore)
glad that he got kicked, the rasict, nazi bastard! posting ip's and personal crap (propbably he didnt have a own life)

but jeeeez it looks like most people on here are 10 year old little girls with there whining, bitching, crying and backstabbing. every one that doesnt support your (life) views and oppinions are cia agents, chinese goverment people and what not...??

lol, shure guys!

ferz

PLEASE ask , use my name too, to step inside HERE...
=use the mailbox of the rotten board, ok ?
ALSO ASK JUST PASSIN' THRU...
= that is ' if YOU want , BRO' !
= by the way, MAGNIFICENT ( magicyan & eficient ...)
YOUR "i'm lost petunia topic" = this revealed me ' the witch doesn' t know shit...
WIO JUST MAILED me , tole me SHE = WIO heard a rumour about poison-ivy bein' disfunctional & involved in a statnist movement ...drugs & all = maybe WE gonna send her/it = petunia a prozac & xanax mixed formula tretment = YOU saw she / it is paranoyd ...
="how much is paul paying you?"
= my GOD, she/it accused me to be "blackfriar", a international hacker .. while i'm having difficultyes to double-click on the mouse... 3-4 years ago, when i heard that, i laughed with tears, RIGHT IN FRONT OF her/it... = i explained her/it who i was & ... kept on laughing with spits on her/it face... =she accused me in forum i gave her a breakdown ... = well, i tryed, i needed for more = ha,ha,ha ???
ABBA IS WITH YOU, BRO' !!!

ferz

= i meant, ask SLAYING to join new forum, but USE YOUS SKILLS...
OK ?
= i won' t insult YOUR intelligence, from now on... = see YOU tomorrow, in a NEW WORLD
= fuck 'eyr "new woeld order"...
ABBA IS WITH YOU

paulkwiatkowskikasper
Instigator
Gunroshin
Nov 19 2011, 11:59 AM
slayingtheilluminati 57 minutes ago Post #51
Advanced Member
[ * * * ]

Group:
Members

this board has been raped since that crackhead paul whatever his name was, was a/the admin (thats why i left and didnt post anymore)
glad that he got kicked, the rasict, nazi bastard! posting ip's and personal crap (propbably he didnt have a own life)

but jeeeez it looks like most people on here are 10 year old little girls with there whining, bitching, crying and backstabbing. every one that doesnt support your (life) views and oppinions are cia agents, chinese goverment people and what not...??

lol, shure guys!
sheesh is this the fool whom hates all americans and blames them for everything in the world?

ferz

YOU mean SLAYING' doesn' t deserve to be HERE ?
= i hope YOU wouldn' t do like petunia/poison-ivy , whether SLAYING' is gonna come HERE.
i mean, i KNOW YOU wouldn' t...
i also gave ROBIN & SPARROW the link to this HOME , in their mails... mail-to-mail, i mean ...=i AIN' T LOGIN IN THAT CRAP AKA "freethinkers zetaboard", but i still "monitorise" it...
= i told GUNROSHIN too = have YOU noticed ' since those chinese visualiatyons of freethinkers literally "deamons got into the board" ?
= yap, green dragon order sent a "cleaner" to deal with that board...
&, wisely, YOU & GUNROSHIN made THIS HAPPEN...
&, i'm HERE NOW, saved from that imploding HELL.
HEY, i sent WIO THE GOOD NEWS & THE LINK, SHE' s gonna be HERE soonest SHE READS my yesterday mail !!!
ABBA IS WITH YOU, BRO' !

ferz

ok, WE got ROBBY inside... EPONA & TULIP 're on HIM...
= ok, i'm HERE on stand-by...
ABBA IS WITH YOU

ferz

what is this, BRO'?
= IT'S TOO FAR...
or, maybe not.
ABBA IS WITH YOU

Gunroshin
Member Avatar

ferz
Nov 20 2011, 02:25 PM
what is this, BRO'?
= IT'S TOO FAR...
or, maybe not.
ABBA IS WITH YOU
It is not Rony...Tulip nor Robin have made contact with me yet.Where is Wio?

ferz

ROBIN knows the whole situatyon... & as wise as SHE is.. SHE remained on stand-by...
TULIP ' i just notifyed HER, as YOU know from my straight mail to YOU...
= stand-by... 'till tomorrow, what can i say more ?
= the red spot is moving & ... whoaht the heck is going on ?= petunia' s gonna become luggage !!!
= how about an empty forum ?
& chinese ninja shoguns shaolins all-over it ? =emploding, every'em...
= hey, i'm just joking, i'm not paranoyk like poison-ivy ... = ha,ha,aha ?
= ha,ha,ha !!!
ABBA IS WITH YOU

Gunroshin
Member Avatar

Rony...Tell Tulip that I miss her please.

paulkwiatkowskikasper
Instigator
look rony i too have sent email to wio and she has yet to respond..... i am willing to make robin admin here too and of course so will wio be admin....... i do not have the internet access at the moment to spend my time transfering data but it needs to be PRIORITY if someone would please do us the honor or ask wio to do it....... if not I fear all of the info will disappear

ferz

... tim e-by-be-by gone...

= yeah, i got it.

Ben

hello my name is ben
i want to support your forum

there are 8 species of reptiles
Edited by Ben, Mar 3 2014, 10:52 AM.

ferz

ferz Jan 21 2013, 02:52 PM Post #25

Group:Members
Member#5
... tim e-by-be-by gone...

=i DON'T KNOE WHO

ben

"hello my name is ben
i want to support your forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there are 8 species of reptiles "

...is. = i didn't send "... tim e-by-be-by gone..." post, or ...it was something else & ben uses it to make me fall in disgrace .

YOU guys know me.

ben is bull-shit viper.= i don't even know what it wants 8 times , or ...what it is.

=personally, i think it's petunia/poisy...

= i'm NOW& HERE on TOTAL DIFFERENT TIME-LINE, along with IDYLWILD GROUP & BRIAN-STALIN.

= PLEASE, DON'T ANSWER TO THIS SHITTY-SCAM ! =it's bull-shit !

ben appeared outta nowhere , just like lahers .

= don't think of me as an "involved" "secret agent", i'm just a frustrated kiddo who 've read too much & thinks too much... & , wrongly mostly.

but, i can small a... "laher" , who just made me lost an important idea by panickin' me , HERE & NOW

= DO WHAT you WISH, TEAM , WHATEVER... FREEDOM IS FREEDOM, ANYWAY.... oh, yeah, i wanted to give YA the movie i got on 31st of december 2013, NELLET on me watching from HER UFO...= DIRECTLY !

= next post, THIS IS IT.
Edited by ferz, Mar 3 2014, 03:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · HERE AND NOW... THERE AND THEN · Next Topic »
Add Reply