Loading Recent Updated Topics...Please wait...
|Welcome to UpDup Community. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|[Tutorial] Setting Up Qvod Player; A P2P download/streaming player|
|Tweet Topic Started: Dec 16 2008, 08:00 PM (41,361 Views)|
|illkid||Dec 16 2008, 08:00 PM Post #1|
[Tutorial] Setting Up Qvod Player
Qvod Player is a Chinese media player that support P2P download and streaming.
Yes, the player can act as BitTorrent client too. (Since there are many decent torrent clients out there, we will skip discussing this part.)
This tutorial is to help those non-Chinese users to setup the player.
Firefox with IE Tab addon.
To be more
1. Make sure you've installed Qvod player.
2. Open Internet Explorer browser, go to those site that support P2P movies download/streaming site, such as http://www.tom365.com/.
3. Select one movie, click at the link.
For example, I select TV series - Heroes season 3, episode 13.
4. For 1st time user, you may see a yellow tab on the top, reminding you about the ActiveX control.
Ok, this screenshot is originally from Qvod website, i just added translation:
5. A security window box will pop-out twice to make sure you're allowing Qvod player to run, just click 'Allow'.
6. This time your Qvod player should be pop-out now.
7. The movie should buffering in Internet Explorer browser, wait for it to buffer for 30secs.
8. Click your Qvod player, if you see the task is already at the Net Tasks tab, you may close the Internet Explorer.
9. Double click the task, let it buffers, you may watch it now or wait the player to finish download it.
10. Find the downloaded movie at your download directory.
Default location : C:\Download\ (if i'm not mistaken).
You may select new location for your downloaded file.
Click on File (F) > Option (O) > Select Network and change the location.
QVodPlayer Interface Language Select
By default, the language of the player is Chinese.
However, you may change the player interface language by clicking
File (F) > Language > English
Useful links for popular TV series:
Season 1: http://www.tom365.com/movie_2004/html/2774.html
Season 2: http://www.tom365.com/movie_2004/html/3872.html
Season 3: http://www.tom365.com/movie_2004/html/5751.html
Season 1: http://www.tom365.com/movie_2004/html/2610.html
Season 2: http://www.tom365.com/movie_2004/html/2615.html
Season 3: http://www.tom365.com/movie_2004/html/3789.html
Season 4: http://www.tom365.com/movie_2004/html/5664.html
copyright: do not rip this tutorial without any permission, credit me if you want to use it somewhere else.
|Bnis||Dec 16 2008, 10:44 PM Post #2|
Other great sites,
|illkid||Dec 17 2008, 01:11 AM Post #3|
|Thanks dude, added to this post.|
|nic||Dec 19 2008, 01:38 AM Post #4|
-Lee Hyori is funny-
|yo, i reach the website, wanna download heroes season3, can i do that without using the player? i wanna download it just like torrent file XD|
|illkid||Dec 19 2008, 12:40 PM Post #5|
lol @ nic, nope you cannot.
The website required the player to download or play the videos/movies.
And using the player to download is more faster than using other BT clients.
haha as i told you it can finish download within 30mins depends on your ISP speed and the movie file size.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Knowledge Database · Next Topic »|